~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Friday, February 1, 2013

My awesome recipe binder


Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!
I am soooo pleased with the way my recipe binder turned out :)
I am not excited about writing alllll my recipe onto 4x6 index cards :(
Oh well. I knew I was gonna have to do it whenever I started this project...
~*~
Here is the front of the binder as you can see it matches my recipe board and kitchen journal :)
Course we gave it an awesome name
"Our Family Flavor"
Yeah it's corny but we like it...It suits our cookyness :0)
~*~
Just a plain ole 3 ring binder, turned AWESOME!
I love the ribbon...Hahaha...Let them eat cake!!!
Perfect
Here's the whole thing layed out...
The recipe binder and the kitchen journal together...
Now I will seperate the book into sections...
Main, appetizers and beverages, soups stews and salads, slow cooker, breads and desserts, breakfast and brunch, last but not least not tried. Basically just like it says these are recipes we haven't tried yet, they will not go into a section until they are tried and approved... I think I am going to add one more tab for sandwiches too...
~*~

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment