~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Thursday, January 31, 2013

Menu planning my anti-sway

Soooo I am creating a weekly meal plan board...
I figure if I come up with a weekly guide and do weekly shopping
 it will help keep us from swaying...
Sounds like a plan.
I started googling and looking and comparing 
then I decided what I liked from each of the ones I seen 
and figured out how I wanted it from there. 
I know how I want it.
 I can see it in my head. 
Lets hope I can recreate it.
 I see a shopping trip in my future... :0)
I'm going to hit the dollar deals store. That way I can keep it reasonable. 
I can definitely see me going overboard lol...
~*~
Okay I'm back from dollar deals, time to put this thing together. 
I'm so excited for the outcome...
~*~
I got it partly finished. I hope I can get out tomorrow. 
It's snowing pretty bad.
 I got a few things to do to finish it up but here it is so far...
~*~


Ok I managed to get out of the driveway (only took 4 tries)
 and went back to dollar deals and voila it's finished!
~*~



Bonus I made a kitchen journal... 
For all those times you're in the middle of cooking or cleaning
 and think of some nugget of genius or you are cooking and tweak you a recipe.
 By the time you finish what your doing and find a pen or something to write on it's gone.
 BAM! kitchen journal... 
Also if you do find a pen and a random receipt or phone bill to write on
 you'll lose it for sure and not realize till you need it soooo again
 BAM! kitchen journal...
~*~

I am also going to be making a personal recipe binder.
 I'll post about it when I start it... :0)
~*~
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment