~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Thursday, January 31, 2013

Oh Well Glad You Asked

Okay so I'm definitely playing a little catch up.
Which is kinda bad seeing as my blog is so new.
 I do however have a valid excuse or two for the delay in post.
I'll just run down a list of a few:
Snow
Ice
Busted Pipes
 Jole my 3yo puking
Buncha kids occupying PC
Migraine (2days)
Johnavun 7yo puking
okay anyway you get the point.
I've been busy...
~*~

Okay now begs the question 
"being so busy how has the diet or lifestyle change gone for ya?"
Oh well glad you asked because it has been 3 weeks and 4 days since anything 
unhealthy has passed these lips!!!
We have had some awesome 2pp brownies and 2 pp cake
not to mention all the awesome dinners we've had. 
I think my Johnavuns favorite thing I've made was a Kale Pasta thing.
Let me just say that child licked the bowl clean!!!

But I just wanted to let you know I did not stray nor did I have the desire to stray 
during my stressful week or so.
 I do however think that is a milestone. 
Stressed with life, did not stray=milestone in diet. 
Yep that's what were calling it a milestone!!! 
~*~
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment