~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Sunday, January 20, 2013

Week 2...Bam!

Okay so today is week 2 healthyness!
What am I gonna do to celebrate.
I know it's just two weeks but we gotta celebrate the little things
to put the big things into perspective.
I don't know I just  made that up. It sounded real good in my head though!
~*~
I got it one of my faves is bocca chick'n alfredo. 
Let me find a healthy alternative way to make alfredo and it is on!!
~*~

I have figured out that a positive attitude breeds positive results.
It is so true. 
that is probably why all my other  attempts to "diet"
have failed miserably... 
You have to want it and i don't mean want it I mean REALLY want it.
This time I was really committed to making this work.
 No shortcuts, no excuses just do it and do it right.
I realized that my biggest fear was dying before I was done raising my boys. 
Well being 4ft9 and 200lbs is a good way to have that happen.
 Soooooo I am not only doing this for me but I am doing for my family too. 
That's a pretty good motivator :)
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment