~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Friday, January 18, 2013

Skinny Joes

I love a good 'ole messy vegetarian sloppy joe.
But what red-blooded american doesn't.
Right?

Well everyone in this house does.
We also love the crock pot...
I got a beautiful new Sandra Lee
crockpot from my awesome husband for Christmas...
So how does crock pot, vegetarian sloppy joes sound?
~*~

Not just any oh vegetarian sloppy joes
were gonna make them healthy too!
Lets call them "vegetarian skinny joes"
Yep that's clever. That's what we are going with.

For the side we are going with a cucumber, sour cream salad.
Oh my tonights dinner is going to be sooooo good.
I am going to want it to go on forever.
How long can we make this dinner last
~*~
I know this is going to be a repeat dinner for sures!

No comments:

Post a Comment