~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's the simple things

Lazy night!
Yep tonights a lazy night...
Guess who doesn't feel like cooking tonight...
Give up? Yep this girl!
I get migraines. Quite often.
Sometimes I get drained a few days before one hits.
So I don't feel like doing alot of things.
Cooking, cleaning... Walking around lol...
~*~

So what's something easy (but good) that I can whip up...
It's gotta satisfy the whole crew...

I know grilled bocca chick'n salad!!!
Yeah that's the ticket
I'll just slice up and grill up some bocca chick'n.
Dice up some veggies for a scrumptious salad
oh yeah can't forget the "skinny dip" (0 point dressing)

Sounds like a good meal to me,
looks awesome...Have you ever heard of a beautiful
salad? Welp you have now, cuz it was a beautiful salad
Hmmm yep totally satisfied
~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment