~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Yums!

Well we had about 2 pounds of super firm tofu
so I needed to use it before it went bad.
I pondered and wondered and paced....
Eureka!!
Pulled "pork" sandwiches...
I believe my husband will approve! 
Dang my husband took the van to work...
Momma! I'ma call my momma...
Momma I need some diet root beer...
I'm making pulled "pork" sammiches...
Ok anyway I made some awesome pulled "pork"
sandwiches and skinny slaw (WW approved cole slaw)to put on them.
For the side I made ranch red potatoes
only a couple because they are like 3 points a piece.
Gots to make sure that my picky, vegetarian son eats... 
However as good as the main course was that's not the great part....
Drum roll please...
How's 2 point cake sound!!!!!!
Oh yeah like heaven...
What a great dinner!
What a great night....
Yums, Yums, Yums...
~*~

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment