~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Musing...

I had to go to Lexington today for my
 7 year olds doctors appointment
and the whole week I have stressed
 "how am I going to "be good" 
while traveling
~*~

It is just so easy to go through a drive thru 
and get a quickie, greasy, deep fried temptation.
and rather cheap too. Value menu this, dollar menu that, blah, blah, blah
~*~

So this morning still stressing as I was leaving the house
a traveler got in front of me from a gas and go. 
I glanced down and noticed from the probably 40 
bumper stickers 1. yes 1. This 1 bumper sticker among the plethora 
of other bumper stickers. It simply said
"Wherever you are, be all there"
~*~

Then it hit me. Traveling, at home, or running errands I have committed
to this new lifestyle. So, I'm all in. Before getting on the interstate I swooped 
into the local Aldi's grocery. I got $9.48 worth of easy to travel with fruits and veggies.
If one of us gets the munchies we can grab an apple, orange, cucumber or whatever.
That'll hold us over till we can get back home...
~*~

So you never know where your push, muse or inspiration
may come from but it will come... So never give up I mean after all
Wherever you are, be all there

Well played bumper sticker, well played
:o)

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I attend Weight Watchers... for the whole past month the theme was remembering to pack a healthy snack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could attend some meetings. I just can't afford it right now. I guess I am a Weight Watchers Wannabe :o)

    ReplyDelete