~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Sunday, February 3, 2013

4 whole weeks, yeah baby, yeah!!!

Omgoodness!
 I do not think that in my entire life I have stuck to a "diet" for 4 days more less 4 weeks!
I don't know about you but I am 
soooooo very very proud of myself!!! 
~*~

I have not had a single even twing of want or need to fall off the wagoness.
I seriously think that we have honest to goodness changed our lives for the better.
 We done it not as a new years resolution. 
Not to prove anything to anyone. 
Not to even lose weight.
 We literally did it for the health of it.
 *snickers* 
Weight loss is just a fringe benefit :0)
~*~

I am so happy with us today... 
Jeremy has a little more struggle than I do.
 But I am there to keep him on track.
 I guess that's why they say you need a good support group. 
Well, I agree. That's the only thing that has kept him going this long!
~*~

4 weeks may not seem like much to most people 
but to me it was somewhere I didn't think I'd ever be.
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment