~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Themes. Simple or cheesy...

Okay so with my menu board and menu planning
 I figure having daily themes would make it a little easier to deal with and plan out...
 I have a few in mind but settling on them has become a chore...
I think it is cuz I am totally over thinking it. 
Yeah over thinking and complicating things is my m.o.
~*~

Here's my ideas so far.
Something simple like...

Monday- Pasta
Tuesday- Crock pot
Wednesday- Quick, easy
Thursday- Kids
Friday- Homestyle
Saturday- Mexican
Sunday- Soup

Or something cheesy like...

Meatless Monday
Taco Tuesday
Waffle Wednesday (breakfast for dinner)
Anything Thursday
Flick Friday (quick easy and a movie)
Sandwich Saturday
Summer Sunday (grill style foods)

I don't know, I guess I'll figure it out eventually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment