~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Small Milestone...

So last night for no reason whatsoever I decided to get on my scale… 

This is something I don’t typically do midweek, especially right after eating dinner… But I did it, so it’s done… 
I peeked a little and much to my surprise I was 159…


 So a small milestone was met, get the scale under 160, I celebrate little milestones (get the scale under 200, get the scale under 190, get the scale under 180, 170 and now 160, next it will be under 150) 
Which by the way was my original GOAL…

 Course that was when I thought it wasn’t possible… Now my goal is 120…

 I am only 4ft9 so it isn’t in any way extreme or unhealthy :) 
Yay for small goals… That’s what keeps me going

No comments:

Post a Comment