~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Angels Hour of Need...

I see I have lost a few followers, not that I had that many to start with.
Anyway I have been at the hospital morning, noon and night, A girl I have been friends with since I was 8 was diagnosed with lung cancer June 11th of last year. It was aggressive and moved. Radiation didn’t work. So now it is Breast, Brain and Bone, Lymph node, lung and Liver. She has reached the “keep her comfortable” stage. She is 31 has a 5yo and 13yo. 
It is all sad but one of the hardest things is that she is fully aware that she has just a few days left. :( She keeps saying she is scared and doesn’t want to die. I hurt so bad for her, her babies and her family. 
So this is why I have been unavailable and lost followers, Oh well I am right where I need to be. I am at Angel’s side holding her hand in her hour of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment