~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Sunday, May 12, 2013

For My Mom

I am sitting here reading all kinds of Mother’s Day status updates. It’s really, really sad how many people are saying Happy Mother’s Day to moms up in Heaven. I am so beyond fortunate to have my mom right here with me. She is like 6 miles down the road from me anytime I need her.

She has taught me, disciplined me, put up with me, cried with me, celebrated with me, comforted me, leaned on me, laughed with me, planned with me, took up for me, supported me, listened to me, talked to me, been there for me and showed me the way without ever judging me or questioning it. She has went without to give me everything I needed. Growing up I never understood the sacrifices she made and I never appreciated everything she did for me until I started doing the same things for my kids. I never would have been able to do it if I didn’t have her as a role model.
**So Happy Mother’s Day Mom… You Are My Mother, I Would Choose No Other**

No comments:

Post a Comment