~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Saturday, May 11, 2013

Despicable

So my family and I went outta town and stopped at a Japanese restaurant…
 We ordered the vegetable fried rice. I made sure there was no dairy, and no chicken broth etc….
 We got this beautiful large yummy mess of rice and vegetables.
 About three bites in I was like “omg is that egg?” 
Yep….it was… I sent it back quick and complained to beat hell… 
That was awful but the worst of the worst was the guy came to do the hibachi show at our table for my brother in laws order. 
Well he got out some eggs and started frying them up and then threw one at my 
brother in law, sister, my husband and me as part of the show. 
Not only did my husband and I already made it clear that we were vegan
 but now they are throwing eggs around and on the floor. 
My kids who are also vegan were horrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment