~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Saturday, April 13, 2013

Plan Ahead...



One of the best things I have found to do when “dieting” and being vegan is to plan ahead… I only work on Saturday and Sunday and the place that I work has nothing but unhealthy, deep fried options. Not to mention extremely over priced. 

Sooooo knowing this I plan ahead. It’s funny how everyone around me gets something from the deep fried easy yet they always want “just one piece or bite” of whatever I am having. If I don’t finish my lunch they are all over it. lol. Any way tomorrows lunch is picture worthy so:
The layers are from bottom to top… watermelon, pineapple, canteloupe, banana, grape, strawberry, blueberry and yummy kiwi… :) My husband sure knows how to (earth balance) butter a girl up…

No comments:

Post a Comment