~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday To My Love Dove


Happy Birthday to the brightest star in our life. Surely stars must have danced in heaven on the day you were born. 
I wish for you all the happiness that you have brought to all those you know. 
Thank you, child, for giving me so many reasons to smile.
You have brought so much light and joy to your daddy, your brothers and me with your unique laugh and nonchalant humor. When you had your accident last month and we didn't know if you were going to be coming home again I felt a giant void in my heart that would never have been refilled. I am so blessed to have you here with me and I will never take that for granted.
And though you are growing more and more everyday you will always be my youngest, my baby boy and my love dove... May your 4th birthday be great and may they only get greater from here... I Love You So Much Jole Lyndon Xaide Brown and may you never forget that today, tomorrow and always.

I love you around the world...and back 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment