~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Thursday, April 11, 2013

Changing the world one person at a time...


I am a mother of 3 boys. I am trying my hardest to raise 3 men. In doing so I have done what I can to teach them love not hate. That there is beauty all around us and that there is a silver lining in most situations. Sometimes you have to search for it but it's there. No I have not clouded them into delusions of grandeur. They know there are bad people and bad things out there. 
Any way my point is I work hard, I play hard and I love hard... My husband says that the most tragic thing about me is I am always trying to save the world and in the end only hurt myself. I am so empathetic it's sometimes painful...



So I am trying to keep from "saving the world" and just impact those I come in contact with...thats my little way of saving the world one person at a time...



When I started this blog it was because I decided it was time that I lost "a ton" of weight and I thought if I could share my journey with people that it may help someone. Well turns out I have inspired many people right here in my town. I get so many amazing messages on my FB from people that I know. They are struggling with their weight and trying so hard to lose it and have been inspired by me and my story. 
So the moral of my little ramble is I love that I can help people just by being me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment