~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Most Wonderful Thing of The Year...So Far

SOOOOOOOOOOOO..... Guess What?!
I heard the most wonderful, amazing, awesomest, spectubular thing today...
No, it was not the cries of a newborn or the laughter of children. To a fat girl it was something far better!!
It was the most greatest 4 words I have heard this year.... "Girl, you've lost weight."
Yep! Earth moving weren't they!!!
~*~

That's the first time I have heard them since I have started my "diet"
Aren't they beautiful music to your ears... Well they are mine...
I relish those words :0)
~*~

I can't wait to hear them along with some
 eyes large with astonishment at the weight
 I've lost in like a year!!!
Oh yeah this girls got goals!!
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment