~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Sunday, February 17, 2013

6 weeks, 6 weeks, 6 weeks, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah!

If you hadn't guessed by now (I mean title is elusive)
I've hit 6 weeks. Yep 6 weeks. 
Not long weeks, not rough weeks, just 6 easy weeks...
That is what I am most proud of and makes this change 
so much different than any other time I have tried losing weight.
~*~

I had reached a point that I was considering surgery.
I looked up places in Lexington.
I read different articles and testimonials.
I was serious. Then I thought I would
give weight watchers a try.
~*~
Now at first I was just a Weight Watchers wannabe.
 I hadn't signed up 
for it till last week. Tuesday is my first meeting. 
I'm excited and a bit curious.
I can't wait to learn more about the program and things it offers :o)
~*~
So in other words I am so glad that I done this
 before some crazy surgery.
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment