~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Why I Share My Transformations

I  love to share my before/after shots 
because no matter what that person will always be a part of who I was!



I hear people that are afraid to show before pictures. It's like they pretend "before" never existed. Or they say things like "cow" "pig" "disgusting" "embarassing"etc...

Don't be ashamed of who you were!
Unless you were a total shut in like it or not people saw you that way anyway...



It just strikes me as incredibly sad that people would put thereself down that way. 
The world is ready to put you down enough as it is, so why be so hard on yourself?

 I will never hate the person I used to be, 
because she is the woman that had the courage to look in the mirror and say "No more"
she had the courage to start and when the going got tough she had the courage to soldier on...

I still have a long way to go on my journey, but thanks to the "before" version of me who had the guts to take that first step, I have lost 100 pounds.

I am not ashamed of who I was. 
I am ashamed I let it go that far.



When I look at those pictures of the old me, it brings tears to my eyes. Tears of love and gratitude! I wish I could go back in time and give myself a hug and say "Thank you for having the courage and strength to get started. Thank you for not giving up even though it was super hard. Thank you for stealing your life back!" 



Also you never know who is struggling in silence and you could inspire them.
Be proud of who you are but also be proud of who you were!
Share your befores just as proudly as you share your afters!!!

Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself. 
We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem
We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worth.













No comments:

Post a Comment