~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Daddys Day

That is me and my daddy...
 
He has been through so very, very much in the past couple of years
He has been in and out of the hospital and he takes kidney dialysis 6 days a week.
He has fell and passed out from vegal responses.
He has a broken hip and leg.
He has had blood clots and been septic. He has had sooooo very many blood transfusions.
But when me, Jeremy or the boys walk through the door no matter what he smiles :)  
 
It doesn't matter what he is doing, how he is feel or the state of the nation...
He smiles...
 
He could be in the middle of dialysis, in the hospital or sick as a dog...
He smiles....
 
His mood could be rotten, my mood could be rotten or my kids could be being rotten...
He smiles...
 
Thank you Daddy for all of your smiles...


No comments:

Post a Comment