~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Dark Passenger

So I went to the hospital and discovered I have a 4 inch ovarian cyst (My Dark Passenger).
Also I hadn't been "moving" in the bathroom... LOADS of back up in there...
If you catch my meaning...
So I started using Miralax...
3 days and I am "moving" like crazy...
Well I am in the bathroom for what seems like ever...
Jeremy has gone to bed because he has to be at work at 5am.
My belly starts hurting, then it hurts some more, more still and I start thinking it's strange but there is a lot of work it's doing right now.
It starts hurting so bad at this point I am crying.
So I holler for one of my kids because I know Jeremy is a heavy HEAVY sleeper!
Johnavun comes to the door and I tell him "get Daddy up something is wrong."
 We went to ER... I
 was in soooo much pain, I thought My Dark Passenger had ruptured....
Turns out it hadn't.
My Dark Passenger had grown to 4.5cmm and it is a haemorrhagic cyst or (blood filled cyst) and it had gotten irritated and spasmed...
Let me tell you the lady asked me to rate the pain and I sa
id "where does hearing colors rank?"
She looked at me funny she said "No seriously?"
I said "How about fire then?"
She put me down for a 10....
She doesn't understand my humor :(
 
Blew out one vein...
 Took some doing but after a few tries we got the IV going

No comments:

Post a Comment