~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Thursday, March 21, 2013


Got myself a Weight Watchers ActiveLink!!! You know what that means? More points!!! I earn extra points by being active! I don't have to do any math or configuring... It does it for me!!! You just clip it on and go, at the end of the day you plug it in to your computer and bam it knows what you've done activity wise... :0) I'm excited! I mean after all I am so active might as well get something out of it without the guess work!!!
Here's how the website describes it...
Your activity results are translated into activity PointsPlus values by your Activity Monitor. Remember:
  • The whole day counts: The amount of activity PointsPlus values you earn is based on the activity your monitor measures over the entire day, not on any specific activity or exercise.
  • There is an Activity Base Line: You can earn activity PointsPlusvalues when your Activity Monitor measures your movement above and beyond the Activity Base Line associated with your age, gender, weight and height.imageimageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment