~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Tuesday, February 26, 2013

2nd meeting

So I was hanging out with my friend Jordan most of the day. 
Jeremy had a couple things to do before the meeting.
He says that he will meet me at the meeting to get the kids so I can go into the meeting.
I was running a little behind and his phone was dead (as usual). 
So I sit outside the meeting for a little bit.
He didn't show.
 I head over to my moms and he wasn't there.
 His moms, not there. 
Boy scouts not there. 
At this point it is over and about time for boy scouts. 
So I just stay there and then he calls
 he has been searching for me and then went home to see if I was there.
 I told him to stay there and I would be home after boy scouts :(

So moral of the story... 
I missed the second meeting :(((

No comments:

Post a Comment