~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Last Night As A Free Eater

Guess you can call this my Diet Bachelorette Party.
So I AmTrying To Figure Out Whats For Dinner.

The possibilities are endless.
Huh, something exciting or something boring
course it could be every man for himself.
Idk we'll see
~*~
Okay here's the idea about my
blog I am not going on a "DIET"
persay what I am doing is cutting back,
eating smart 
and exercising because the
word "DIET" is scary and discouraging
~*~
I have a couple of
excercise dvd's so I can keep it
from getting dull
and I am going to keep this
blog updated and I figure if I have
this blog to keep I will stick to it
~*~
So I have to go I have a dinner to prepare
for my
Diet Bachelorette Party
:o)
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment