~*~

By The Time I Get Thin, Fat Will Be In












Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hot!!!

Ok sooo it's January
and all the air conditioners have naturally been taken outta the windows.
Yet it is 64• on this fine Ky. evening


Therefore choosing to make homemade tofu noodle soup
was probably not the best idea I have ever had.
Ok I did it anyway
and despite the unseasonable weather
dinner was completely devoured.
~*~

I was really happy that
the kids (my 3 and 3 extra) especially
loved the skinny dip I made to
go with the salad.
Seriously they were eating just it with a spoon.
I swear. I am not making that up!
~*~

Therefore dinner was filled with
awesome prayers,
big laughs, fun conversations
and good food :o)
~*~






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment